J, to M: I can't believe you're watching this. You hate that song 'Hanging by a Moment'.
M: I can't believe it either. Are there any guys in the crowd? If there are, they're g-a-y.
Rory: There's a lot of sweat. Daddy, why are they sweat?
J: They're playing hard.
M: The lights are hot.
J: Someday you could play in a band, Rory. Would you like to play in a band?
Rory: No, then I be sweat.
First day of school (Sept. 2013)
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Why Rory will never play in a band
A typical Saturday at our house entails a nice home cooked meal followed by a movie for Rory. Usually it is My Neighbor Totoro (which he pronounces with correct Japanese inflection and slight rolling of 'r'). For reasons still unclear to us, after the movie ended we were watching Lifehouse on the Rave HD channel tonight. Here is a snippet of the conversation:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment