Here are a couple of pictures of Myer in the school newsletter. The theme for the month of February was, very appropriately, friends and family, with a special friendship party on Valentine's Day - where we discovered that he loves zucchini bread. The class also learned a new song, Friendship:
The more we play together, together, togetherThe more we play together, the happier we'll be.'Cause your friends are my friendsAnd my friends are your friendsThe more we play together, the happier we'll be!
If only they could just hold hands and sing songs at the G20 or in Congress. ;)
March's theme was health and wellness - I can only imagine some of those conversations about healthy foods and hygiene. But I will say that Myer has gotten better about allowing his hands to be washed. Lots of music and movement activities - he is a very musical little boy, and I know he enjoys singing at circle time.
No comments:
Post a Comment