First day of school (Sept. 2013)

First day of school (Sept. 2013)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Puppy love

Over the holidays, we lost Myer's puppy. I feel like I've posted this before...

Rory's twin puppies and Myer's monkey ("Dangles" officially, but we call him Momo) and puppy belong to the Ty Pluffies collection; they're cheap, incredibly soft, durable and machine washable. I looked and looked for this same little guy, "Peppy" - for some reason it didn't occur to me to check online - and couldn't find him. So I ended up getting "Barkers," who is brown with dark brown patches. I was going to put him in Myer's Easter basket, but I just couldn't leave him alone in the dark and in the closet for a week. I mean, just look at those eyes and those cute puppy paws.

(Peppy, if you're out there, we still love you and hope you come home.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joey, I keep looking and re-looking at your blog and have had the best time reading things and seeing the photos!! Rory is getting soooo tall!! And I keep chuckling about many of his 'Roryisms' and sharing them with everyone!!! Keep in touch--We love hearing from you!!! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aunt Kathy, it is lots of fun. I wonder sometimes about the boys seeing this when they get older, kind of like living babybooks. I'm so glad you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete