What a blast for Rory and Ardan! Check out the slideshow on the side bar - I didn't put captions in the photos, but you can basically tell what is going on, I think.
Rory's and Ardan's favorite games were shrimps and crabs, in which the crabs in the middle try to snatch the ball from the shrimps who must run across the field dribbling, and bananas split, a game similar to dodge ball but involves running across the field to the other side. The words to the accompanying songs are below.
Mom went a little crazy with the photos - there are 160 but I've only posted about 57. As you can see, I'm also not very accustomed to taking sports shots (must practice my framing).
I think I mentioned previously that the camp is put on by Challenger Sports. Rory's coach Phil is from Ipswich, and at 21 was the oldest of all the coaches; he was very impressed with Rory's speed. He follows Ipswich Town, who's new coach is Roy Keane. Hence, on Friday dress-up-the-coaches day, Rory brought him Matt's Man U #16 jersey. I'm surprised we got it back. ;) Actually, it caused a bit of a tuff with Ardan's coach, Owen, who follows Man United.
Shrimps and Crabs:
I'm a shrimp/wiggle wiggle/and I don't like crabs/wiggle wiggle
Snap to the left/snap to the right/I'm gonna eat shrimp tonight
Banana Split:
Big bananas unite/big bananas split/go bananas, go go bananas!
No comments:
Post a Comment