
I feel like it's way to soon on the one hand (Rory was 2 and a half before we started), and counting down the days til underpants on the other. I cannot wait to be finished with diapers!
Myer began the chronicles of potty training two weeks ago - I didn't want to jinx it by writing about it sooner. Two weeks ago is when he first told me "Mommy, pee pee" and sure enough, when we went to the potty he did his business. Since then, I've just taken my cue from him. Don't want to push him or be over-the-top vigilant, if it happens it happens. They don't start actually potty training until the next age group at daycare, but his teacher is offering the potty at diaper changes, and Myer is going on the potty at school and home now. Yesterday was the first day of the potty chart, and I just have to share it!
We're just talking #1 right now, I haven't even made an effort with #2. Just like big brother, Myer is standing and not sitting on the potty. I have a sneaking suspicion that is going to be a major challenge...
No comments:
Post a Comment