First day of school (Sept. 2013)

First day of school (Sept. 2013)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday night blahs

3/4 of us are sick this week. Myer got it first I think, and then coughed in my eye, giving it to me. Rory has a slight fever, cough, and congestion; Myer is congested and may have an ear infection; and I have an ear ache and stuffy nose. Thank goodness for the Costco-size bottle of vitamin C, Trader Joe's orange-peach-mango juice, throat coat tea, Vicks rub, and dissolving cough strips - what a clever little invention those are.

Now, with a little more time on my hands as both boys are asleep, I'm just perusing the Triaminic box more closely. A warning on the box says,
  • Marked drowsiness may occur.
    Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect.
  • Excitability may occur, especially in children.
'Especially in children'? It says right on the box they're FOR children! And which is it, drowsiness or excitability?

No comments:

Post a Comment