First day of school (Sept. 2013)

First day of school (Sept. 2013)

Friday, January 11, 2008

Myer, 16 weeks

Highlights in January thus far:

January 3 was his first day at daycare (same place that Rory goes to on the Presidio), a bittersweet day for me...

Myer is in the 'Jellyfish' class, where he's the youngest baby by one month. His playmates include Callum, Anna Rita, and Kylie. He's still the king of cat-napping, but is getting on a good little schedule of a long (1.5-2 hours) nap in the morning at least. His main caregiver, Miss Jennifer, reports that he likes reggae music and watching the crawlers and walkers in the class - he's a very quiet observer - and despises tummy time.

Tuesday was the first day he laughed out loud! We caught it on video, but somehow lost the segment and of course he refused an encore performance.

Wednesday was the first day he drank all three 3-ounce bottles; I think he's finally used to the environment in the Jellyfish room. I keep forgetting the camera, so I'll have to post a pic next week of Myer and fellow Jellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment