First day of school (Sept. 2013)

First day of school (Sept. 2013)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring is here - OMG what happened!

Had every good intention to keep up the writing after that last post, but the holidays came and went, I wasn't feeling very creative or wordy, it takes a long time to format and upload images and slideshows, and one thing led to another. But I'm back writing. 

Really, I mean it. 

We recently bought a new camera, one I've been hankering for a long time. It was a 'present' for being such a great mommy (thank you, honey!), bestowed just this week on the eve of Matt's trip to the Grand Canyon. And which, of course, he took with him (um, honey?). Anyone else think something's fishy here? :)

The upshot is that there's lots of great photos to come in addition to all the happenings and goings-on since last September, so stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment