First day of school (Sept. 2013)

First day of school (Sept. 2013)

Sunday, February 3, 2008

'Gas wakes up baby'

One of the joys of parenthood is the added dimension to everyday conversation. Potty talk in particular - if you're not talking about it now, you will once darling boy or girl is born. I subscribe to Mamasource for the Monterey area, a free listserv resource for moms to share and exchange information and to help each other. I just got my daily e-update. This made me smile, despite my sympathy for baby, so I just had to share it:

gas wakes up baby in the night
I have been noticing my son waking up more frequently at night and i thought it could be a number of things...teething, learned something new, growth spurt, etc...then i noticed he was waking up a little fussing and then having gas. i am guessing the gas must be painful otherwise why would it wake him up right? his poop is normal.
about me: I am first time mom to a baby boy

Only from a first time mom, and only a baby boy. ;)
Sorry, I really don't mean to poke fun of this mom, I just see the humor in the situation. Especially as someone in my household finds it a point of pride every time Myer breaks wind or goes #2, and particularly if this occurs between the hours of 2 and 5 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment