First day of school (Sept. 2013)

First day of school (Sept. 2013)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mea culpa

Egad. Apparently I have committed heresy against Stuart Copeland - and Sting and Andy Summers - according to the Matt School of Rock (MSR).

Synchronicity was NOT the album that started it all for Matt, as I incorrectly noted in the onomatopoeia post. It was their debut album (*sigh*) Outlandos d'Amour.

I would like to state for the record that synchonicity (as crappy as the album of the same name may be compared to some others) was the topic at hand; that just made for a better post in my humble opinion. :)

PS - Okay, since I'm browsing Rolling Stone's site, what is up with Victoria Beckham and Celine Dion in their list of Moms that Rock?! Surely that is the mother of all MSR unholies!

No comments:

Post a Comment