First day of school (Sept. 2013)

First day of school (Sept. 2013)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Are you talking to me? [UPDATED July 2010]

The sidebar is getting too long now that Myer is loquaciously holding his own (and has been for the last year) with Rory, so I'll be archiving all the their sayings here from now on. They are in posted in chronological order with the most recent at the top; I'll try to make sure I add the age/date for each from now on, too.

You may also want to check out Myer's early vocabulary or click on the labels Roryisms, Myerisms, and language for more grins and giggles.


Roryisms
  • "Do you think I'm ready for the bicycle kick?" July 2010
  • "Do we have anything else we can do with matches?" May 2010
  • "Is this way East?" (pause) "Hey! That's where the Easter bunny lives!" March 2010
  • "I'm not brave. I'm just not ascared of anything."
  • "I was like..."
  • "I can't wait for Toy Story 2." (pause) "What does 'can't wait' mean?"
  • "When I get a little bit older, I want to be a chef." (spoken while watching the 'meatball scene' of Lady & the Tramp)
  • "We don't say Jesus Christ. But if the lady is going slow we can say 'Come on, lady'."
  • "Hey, look! Nuns!" January 2008

Myerisms
  • "Well, toucans are green and sometimes yellow." (spoken just after a short talk by me on the importance of brothers and respect) July 2010  
  • "Mommy! There's a tuna tuna!" February 2010 
  •  "In fact..." or "Actually..." 
  • "I said..." 
  • "Guess what?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment